Why should we worry about the border? This year there have been 1,954 deaths in Africa due to Ebola. That is only the “reported” cases. The unreported could be as much as 10 times as many. From the American/Mexican boarder: “Agents have encountered 182 large groups (100+ individuals) across the SW border this fiscal year. This large group apprehended in Del Rio Sector consisting entirely of African nationals,” Lets add; “Bubonic Plauge “likely” already present in Los Angeles” and Two LAPD officers are treated for Typhus“. Are we seeing the picture?
Principal West Virginia accused of plagiarizing speech by . With all the intelligent people of the world, this is who you plagiarize?
Hell of a weekend: Chicago had 52 people shot with 10 dead. Detroit had “at least 8 people shot. Then we get former Chicago community organizer B.H.Obama speaking, for a large paycheck, in Brazil;
- Anybody Can Buy a Firearm. False.
- Any Firearm Can Be Purchased. False.
- A Firearm Can Be Purchased at Any Time.False.
- Firearms Can Be Purchased with Few Regulations.False. If you’ve been paying attention so far, the United States has many regulations on the purchase and possession of firearms.
- Firearms Can Be Purchased Over the Internet. False (well, at least in the way the comment was likely meant).
- Anyone Can Purchase a Machine Gun. False. First, see lie No. 2 above. “Anyone” may not purchase a firearm, let alone a machine gun. I can’t even repeat these with a straight face.
“Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense.”On this, he and I agree. I doubt, however, that we share the same reasoning. But then, I believe lying, pot smoking ex-organizers don’t make much sense either.
Headline: “Trans woman found dead in Dallas for the second time in two weeks.” And I’ll bet she’s getting tired of it.
Anybody remember the man who, after changing his name to Aranda, went to the Mall of America, grabbed a 5 year old child, threw the child off the third floor, walked away to be captured later, and then pleaded guilty at court? Well, he has been sentenced to 19 years in prison, 12 years to possible parole, and all this within 60 days. And little MSM coverage. Of course, now he’ll claim incompetent legal counsel ’cause let’s face it, it should have taken 2 or 3 years, even with a guilty plea.
Saira Rao, who ran for Congress in Colorado’s first district last year, and lost, blamed white people for making her life “miserable,” and said that she can’t stand the sight of the American flag. Rao recently founded a club called “Race To Dinner,” where she invites white women throughout the country to join private dinners in order to “bear witness” to the pain of “Black and Brown” women. That’s a little much, even for a free dinner.